We offer a range of resin flooring types to suit you needs. Resin is laid over a concrete base and provides a hard-wearing, durable surface that’s easy to keep clean.
- Hard wearing, chemical resistant gloss floor coating
- Suitable for Garages, workshops & warehouses
- Also available as self smoothing with option of matte finish
- High heat & chemical resistance – matte floor screed
- Available as 2mm/4mm/6mm/9mm
- Suitable for manufacturing / Food & drink production
- Also available as a comfort option for commercial use
Fast curing MMA
- Decorative antislip floor screed – mainly used in commercial kitchens, wet rooms & changing rooms
- Fast curing flexible waterproofing membrane with UV stable topcoats
- Suitable for new or refurbishment projects
WE WORK ON PROJECTS OF ALL SIZES
View our case studies to see more of our projects and see how we can help you.
Since 1993 we’ve been operating as concrete flooring and screeding contractors throughout the North West, and the midlands covering Merseyside, Cheshire, Derbyshire, North Wales, Yorkshire and Birmingham. Here at Foggs Floors, we are approved to supply & install floor screed products manufactured by Tarmac, Cemex, Ardex, Mapei & Lafarge. We are also approved installers for all robust standard detail sound proofing insulation. We showcase a range of concrete flooring projects covering specialist floor screeding, flowing screeds, and power floated concrete. Information is given a full range of concrete flooring installations with varying screed finishes.