Our latest innovation – helping you to remain ECO-friendly
The latest advances in recycling technology has led to the development of Enviroscreed, a free flowing screed, free from Portland cement that will flow and compact around underfloor heating pipes without segregation. Enviroscreed uses the next generation of plasticisers combined with rheology modifiers that impart high workability whilst retaining cohesion in the screed. The result is a highly stable mixture that makes light work of screeding operations.
WHY USE ENVIROSCREED?
- 100% recycled aggregates
- Lightweight – 10% lighter that conventional flowing screed
- Carbon neutral (locks carbon away in plastic)
- Dries 1mm per day up to 40mm and 2 days per mm after up to 75mm
- Labour reduction – less manpower compared to conventional screed
- Fast placement – just manual consolidation with dapping tool
- Minimal effort for compaction – leading to less voids and better bonds to heating pipes leading in turn to improved heat transfer
- Accelerates project schedules as it speeds up construction.
WE WORK ON PROJECTS OF ALL SIZES
View our case studies to see more of our projects and see how we can help you.
Since 1993 we’ve been operating as concrete flooring and screeding contractors throughout the North West, and Nationwide. Here at Foggs Floors, we are approved to supply & install floor screed products manufactured by Tarmac, Cemex, Ardex, Mapei & Lafarge. We are also approved installers for all robust standard detail sound proofing insulation. We showcase a range of concrete flooring projects covering specialist floor screeding, flowing screeds, and power floated concrete. Information is given on a full range of concrete flooring installations with varying screed finishes.